Monday 7 April 2008

How To Get Rich NOW!!!

Find out THE SECRET to how I  MAKE MILLIONS

I have spent the past 5 years perfecting a SIMPLE but FOOLPROOF way to earn a FORTUNE in only a few minutes a day.

Are you struggling to pay your bills, have a bad credit history, desperate to believe in anything. Then you have come to the right place, this system was DESIGNED FOR YOU.

All you have to do is fill in the form below with your donation of ONLY $79.95 and a list of 5 of your friends who you think will believe in this.  In return, I will share my priceless list of
"100 STEPS TO MAKING MONEY".

 

________________________

BREAKING NEWS!!! 

Due to the success of my program I am able to offer it to you for HALF PRICE. That's ONLY $39.95 if you send your money in the next 7 days

This once in a lifetime limited offer is only available to a select few like you who qualify.

________________________

 

Name: ______________
Address: ______________
Zip Code: _______________
Email: ______________
Social Sec No: ______________
Bank Details: _____________
Pin Number: _____________
Mothers Maiden Name: _________________
Online Banking Password: ______________

 

________________________

 

To show you just how useful my list is, I will GIVE AWAY, FOR FREE my first 10 steps to getting CASH NOW!!!!!:

  1. Get a job
  2. Ask your boss for a raise
  3. Put money in a savings account and collect the interest
  4. Sell you car
  5. Sell your house
  6. Borrow money from a friend
  7. Beg on the subway
  8. Join a pyramid scheme
  9. Send money to Nigeria to help an exiled royal collect their cash in a US account
  10. Set up an Internet scam site to fool people into paying you to make them rich

 

________________________

 

Here's what some of my customers have to say:

"My SECRETS list arrived by email in 10 days!!!"
G Wilks - Nebraska

"When I read the list, I COULD NOT BELIEVE IT!!!!!"
H Brown - Louisiana

"My financial situation has CHANGED SIGNIFICANTLY since signing up!!!"
A Trader - New York

 

  ________________________

 

I was once like you. Poor, with no prospects. I tried everything I could to make money. Then, while serving 2 years in prison I found the answer and you will too! Now I am filthy rich. I own my own 4 bedroom Mansion, I drive a Corvette, and all the girls love me! 

And all thanks to people like you who believe ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE

 

A Global Exclusive brought to you by
Satellite And Telecommunications Independent Reporting Enterprises
Copyright © 2008 - S.A.T.I R.E. All Rights Reserved

No comments: